BOARD Financial Consolidation
Monday, 15 January 2018
Accurate group reporting, fast closing and complete financial control
Join the BOARD team and learn about the key benefits of BOARD’s Financial Consolidation application within a single, integrated Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance Management environment, and how it enables deep insight into financial and operational results.
The events in Sydney (15 February 2018, 8:30AM) and Melbourne (22 February 2018, 8:30AM) cover how to:
- Maintain a consistent, enterprise-wide view of your firm's financial performance and position
- Reduce closing and reporting cycles without weakening compliance controls
- Effortlessly collect data from multiple sources for in-depth analysis in one place
- Analyse the same set of consolidated financial information from multiple and changing perspectives – e.g. legal, management, industry and geographic segment by period
- Conduct foreign currency translation and automatic inter-company tracking and eliminations
- Work on advanced consolidation rules, e.g. joint venture, equity accounting and minority calculations
- Compliance with IFRS and local GAAP; process & audit controls; output in XBRL
- Use reporting and analysis features (all-in-one product as opposed to separate tools for consolidation versus reporting)
To register for your free BOARD Financial Consolidation event, please complete the form below.